Dragging out the microarmour

The prospect of being able to do some micro armour gaming soon, has prompted me to look at my moderns for the first time since the move.. th...

Thursday 4 October 2007

Some old school epic

Well its midnight and my eyes hurt too much to paint, so I thought I'd snap some pictures of some minis I painted from a few years ago. I'll start out with some models from SM / EPIC / Armageddon

While I always found the Eldar a bit .. well lacy blouse for my playing style I love some of the minis. Specifically the old school Tempest super heavy tanks are one of the nicest designs of any of the vehicles IMHO. SO here are a few pics






I also liked the original Eldar Titans, I have a phantom and warlock as seen below. I should dress up the base on the Phantom, I think it makes a real difference.





As you can tell, this was the year when I learned to blend colours as I seem to have on everything I painted!

No comments: