Dragging out the microarmour

The prospect of being able to do some micro armour gaming soon, has prompted me to look at my moderns for the first time since the move.. th...

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Latest projects.. those poor Soviets!

Well,

After the pasting the British Challengers and Milan teams gave the Soviets in our first game I thought I'd even the odds a little. I'm taking a break from painting my new CinC Chieftains (pics later) and found an old Mi-24 Hind D miniature that I decided to repaint and mount. I also ordered a Soviet Fansong E air defence radar from CinC. Its a nice model and goes together well. I've included some unpainted pics

I have another Hind but unfortunately its missing one stub wing!!! grrrr! if anyone has such a thing please let me know!!!


Hind quarter(pun intended!), and side views




Hind .. the view no NATO commander likes to see



Fansong E unpainted



No comments: